General Requirements for Total Response Stand Alone (SA) Software
Last Revised: September 12, 2023
The requirements outlined below are for PowerPhone’s Total Response Stand Alone (SA) software. If you are looking for requirements for the full-service version of the Total Response software that includes all features and modules as well as integration with Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems, you will find them here.
PowerPhone provides downloadable copies of Total Response SA software that are then installed by our customers onto existing workstations. PowerPhone does not provide any hardware, operating systems, systems software, database management systems, or any other infrastructure licensed through third-party providers such as Microsoft.
The customer will provide the following resources for their deployment of Total Response.
Windows workstations for client access
The customer provides all Windows workstations that will be used to access the Total Response application. Requirements for workstations are as follows:
- Suggested minimum hardware configuration:
- Intel i5 or equivalent CPU or higher
- Total RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 10 GB available space on SAS hard drive
- Workstations must run a version of Windows 10 or 11 that is currently supported by Microsoft
- PowerPhone should be provided with escorted remote access to workstations to assist with technical support related to Total Response SA; Internet connectivity on workstations is recommended
Version Number: TRSAGR091223