Training anytime, anywhere. For one price.
As a licensed user of Total Response, your agency will have unlimited access to all facets of emergency call handling with the industry’s best online, self-paced training.
You decide what courses, what certifications, how often, and how many times you want your staff to go through the training for one fixed annual price, regardless of how many people are hired throughout the year.
With Total Response’s Site Licensed Training, your agency:
- Has unlimited access to PowerPhone’s entire library of courses and certifications
- Ramps up new hires faster, without any additional costs per student
- Reduces liability with consistent staff training
- Relieves the stress of training and improves call taker morale
Our Site Licensed Training portfolio is available to new Total Response customers and current Total Response customers who transition to the new Service Plan.
Contact us to learn how Site Licensed Training will take your agency to the next level.
Take a look at our current courses offered through the Total Response Site Licensed Training portal.
- Call Handler
- Call Assessment
- Emergency Medical Dispatch
- Fire Service Dispatch
- Law Enforcement Dispatch
Courses may be updated throughout the year.
- 911 Liability
- 911 Supervision
- Active Listening Skills
- Active Shooting Response
- Allergic Reactions
- Bleeding and Shock
- Bullying and Harassment in the Dispatch Center
- Childbirth Calls
- Crisis Communications Training
- Disasters and the Dispatcher
- Domestic Violence Intervention
- Hazardous Materials
- Homeland Security for Telecommunicators
- Hostage Negotiations
- Information Gathering from Child and Senior Callers
- Kidnapping Emergencies
- Leadership Skills
- Managing Conflict in the Dispatch Center
- Non-Emergency Call Handling
- Protecting Law Enforcement Responders
- Public Indecency
- Public Safety Telecommunicator Course
- Radio Communication Fundamentals
- Rural Firefighting
- School Emergencies
- Sexual and Domestic Violence on College Campuses
- Stress Identification and Management
- Structure Fires
- Suicide Intervention
- Young Stroke