PowerPhone’s Continuing Education Subscription is the perfect way to keep your team current on the latest trends that impact 911 and public safety.
We developed our subscription model as a direct result of our national eLearning survey, in which nearly 90 percent of respondents favored short courses on important topics such as special needs callers, stroke and more.
Each course is equivalent to one credit hour of training and is designed to be taken when and where you want.
View our DispatchU course catalog here.
- Aspirin Advisory
- Submerged-Sinking Vehicle Advisory
- Hazardous Materials and Protocols
- FirstNet/Public Safety Broadband Network
- SWATTING: How to Identify & Respond to Hoax Threats as a Dispatcher
- Mental Health in Times of Disasters
- Location, Location, Location
- Alzheimer's: Gone Missing
- Mayday II
- "Can't Speak": A Guide for Communicating with Callers Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Lost in Translation: Overcoming Language Barriers
- Stroke Revisited
- Convenience – learn at your own pace.
- Interactive – narrated with multimedia and brain teasers.
- Budget adherence –Significant savings on travel and overtime.
Fees & Discounts
- 1-9 students: $109 each
- 10-24 students: $89 each
- 25+ students: $79 each
- PowerPhone accredited sites: $59 each