PowerPhone’s Continuing Education Subscription is the perfect way to keep your team current on the latest trends that impact 911 and public safety.
We developed our subscription model as a direct result of our national eLearning survey, in which nearly 90 percent of respondents favored short courses on important topics such as special needs callers, stroke and more.
Each course is equivalent to one credit hour of training and is designed to be taken when and where you want.
View our DispatchU course catalog here.
- Autism 911: Prepare for the Special Call
- Cyber Threats to the Dispatch Center
- Screening for Infectious Diseases: The Dispatcher’s Role
- Declaration MCI: Responding to Mass Casualty Incidents
- Managing Anger in the Dispatch Center
- Train Incidents
- Location, Location, Location
- Alzheimer’s: Gone Missing
- Mayday II
- “Can’t Speak”: A Guide for Communicating with Callers who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Lost in Translation: Overcoming Language Barriers
- Stroke Revisited
- Convenience – learn at your own pace.
- Interactive – narrated with multimedia and brain teasers.
- Budget adherence –Significant savings on travel and overtime.
Fees & Discounts
- 1-9 students: $109 each
- 10-24 students: $89 each
- 25+ students: $79 each
- PowerPhone accredited sites: $59 each