Just in Time Training Subscription
The latest eLearning offering from PowerPhone, Just in Time Training is designed to bring the current continuing education topics directly to your call takers desktops. Offered as a cost-effective annual subscription and delivered as short “bite-size” online courses, your dispatchers can now train when and where they want without the hassles of travel, overtime and scheduling.
PowerPhone’s Just in Time Training was developed as a direct result of our national eLearning Survey where nearly 90% of respondents favored short courses on important topics such as special needs callers, stroke and more. Further, with more and more states mandating ongoing education, just in time training is the perfect solution to ensuring your team keeps current with the latest trends impacting 911.
All our Just in Time Training classes feature fully narrated content, interactive brain-teasers as well as a short quiz at the conclusion of the course. After passing the quiz, students will be able to immediately print out a certificate of completion. The Just in Time courses are equivalent to one credit hour of training.
- Active Shooter Response: What Your Center Needs to Know
- Alzheimer's Patients: The Endangered Missing Persons (coming soon)
- Aspirin Advisory
- Chemical Suicide (coming soon)
- Choking (coming soon)
- CPR Revisited (coming soon)
- Human GPS: Where Are You?
- Language Barriers (coming soon)
- MAYDAY: A Dispatcher's Critical Role in Protecting Firefighters
- Prepare for the Special Challenge: Autism (coming soon)
- PTSD and the Call Handler
- Recognizing Stroke: A Dispatcher Resource (coming soon)
- Sitting-Health Issues (coming soon)
- Submerged-Sinking Vehicle Advisory
- Convenience – training is delivered as short, one-hour courses when and where you want. At your schedule and pace. Meet state mandates without leaving your center.
- Interactive Learning – all of our content is professionally narrated and includes multimedia and brain teasers designed to stimulate adult learning.
- Cost Savings – Not only are you realizing significant savings on travel and overtime, our subscriptions based pricing model ensures you are getting the most for your training dollars.
Fees & Discounts
- 1-9 students - $109 each
- 10-24 students - $89 each
- 25+ students - $79 each
- PowerPhone Accredited Sites - $59 each
Subscriptions are billed annually. Subscriptions are non-transferrable and once enrolled, cancellations are not permitted.