Prepare to respond to potential or in-progress terror threats.
Threats to national security are at an all-time high. America’s leaders have asked citizens to serve as their eyes and ears to help prevent terrorist attacks. And where will citizens turn if they think there’s the possibility of a terrorist threat? 911.
PowerPhone’s Homeland Security for Telecommunicators will specifically address this timely issue.
- Nuclear, biological and chemical threats
- The terrorist psyche
- Identifying potential targets
- Hazardous materials incidents
- Protection of responders
- Coordinating inter-agency response
- Incident and Unified Command Systems
- Understand the telecommunicator’s critical role in homeland security
- Help reduce the potential for crisis related to national security