Keep your Total Response® Fire Service Dispatch certification valid.
PowerPhone’s online program lets you retain your valuable FSD certification and stay up-to-date on the latest fire-related trends. It’s a convenient way to gain knowledge and maintain your certified status.
- Carbon monoxide emergencies
- False alarms
- Gas emergencies
- Natural disasters (blizzards, floods, tornadoes)
- Electrical emergencies
- Rescues (water and ice rescues, high-angle rescues, confined space rescues)
- Placard review
- Wireless technologies and homeland security
- Training can be conducted at your agency on your time schedule
- No more scheduling headaches to cover shifts for those attending training
- Significant cost savings over classroom programs
- Online program does it all for you – no need to send in test results