A system must be measurable to be effective.
PowerPhone’s online Call Assessment certification course provides 911 personnel with the tools to establish standards and conduct call reviews at the highest professional level.
Students are empowered to assess call-handling quality, evaluate call-handling performance, and recommend changes that improve communications and response. It’s an essential component of PowerPhone’s Total Response® system.
- Principles of quality assurance
- Benefits of implementing a quality assurance program
- Review of the Total Response system
- Steps to complete a call assessment
- Assessing calls using the Total Response Quality Assurance Assessment Form
- Evaluation of call data using the TRQA Summary Data Workbook
- Providing feedback to call handlers
- Collect call information and provide objective, measurable results
- Introduce a quality assurance process to your call center
- Recognize the value of structured call handling
- Evaluate your agency’s processes and procedures against nationally recognized standards
- Reduce exposure to liability