When your call takers turn to you for help, will you be ready?
911 supervisors have one of the toughest jobs in public safety. You have to manage the workings of a call center and be ready to respond to emergencies in an instant.
Until now, most supervisor classes have focused on policies and procedures. PowerPhone’s 911 Supervision course is different. It helps you build the skills and confidence you need to handle both day-to-day operations and critical situations.
Like all PowerPhone training, this class examines real-life incidents, not made-up scenarios. Veteran instructors use actual 911 audiotapes to prepare supervisors for the real world of crisis communications management.
- Meeting today’s standard of care
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Motivating and leading 911 personnel
- Homeland security trends
- Handling frustrated, dissatisfied employees and employee grievances
- Internal affairs complaints
- Cell phone and wireless issues
- Forensic audiology
Classroom or OnlineThis course can be taken either in the classroom or online.
- Classroom training is delivered at host agencies across the U.S.
- Online certification can be taken anytime and brings the same learning experience to your desktop. Learn more about eLearning, or register now using the Find a Class button below.